For women with postmenopausal osteoporosis at high risk for fracture
Get Support From Our Clinical Educator Network
Get injection support over the phone or in person
We understand how important it is to feel supported during treatment. With all the information out there about treating postmenopausal osteoporosis, things can get a little confusing. So we created the Together with Tymlos Clinical Educator Network. It gives you personal access to a caring osteoporosis educator who can help with TYMLOS injection training and more.
Your Clinical Educator is available by phone or in person to help answer questions you may have about:
- How to take your injection
- What to expect on treatment
- How to set goals to help stay on your treatment for 18 months (or as directed by your doctor)
Our Clinical Educator Network is here for you. You can choose:
- Where to meet your Clinical Educator: At home, at your doctor's office or at an out-of-office location with a private room — whichever is most convenient for you
- When to meet your Clinical Educator: Your Clinical Educator will work with you to find a date and time that works for you
Your Clinical Educator is with you throughout your treatment on TYMLOS. Within a few days of receiving your prescription, you'll get a call from your Clinical Educator. From there, you'll receive calls and texts periodically throughout your treatment to remind you to refill prescriptions and answer your questions related to self-injection.
Sign up for a session with a Clinical Educator
Call the Together with Tymlos Clinical Educator Network at