For women with postmenopausal osteoporosis at high risk for fracture
How to Take TYMLOS and Use the Injection Pen
If you and your doctor decide to take on postmenopausal osteoporosis with TYMLOS, it’s important to know the right way to use the pen. TYMLOS is a daily injection that you can take with or without food. The helpful video below shows you how to prep, use and store your TYMLOS pen. To jump to a specific section of the video, click on the chapter titles of the video.
How to take TYMLOS
- 1.What is TYMLOS?
- 2.Storing your TYMLOS pen
- 3.Gathering supplies
- 4.Parts of your TYMLOS pen you should know
- 5.Check the TYMLOS pen
- 6.Attach the pen needle to your TYMLOS pen
- 7.Set up a new TYMLOS pen
The Instructions for Use video will show you:
- What you will need for each injection
- How to use the TYMLOS pen
- How to set up a new pen and take the first dose
- How to take the other 29 doses in your pen
- Where you should inject the TYMLOS pen
- How to store your medication
Before you use TYMLOS for the first time, a healthcare provider should show you how to prepare and inject TYMLOS. Do not try to use the TYMLOS pen until you have been shown the right way to inject.
Want additional help with your first injection?
A Clinical Educator in your area may be able to teach you how to administer your TYMLOS pen injections — at no cost to you.
Call 1-866-896-56741-866-896-5674 and press 4.
Stay on track
To get the most of out of your TYMLOS treatment, it’s important not to miss any doses. Here are some tips to help you stay on track:
Hear from real patients and see how they incorporate TYMLOS into their lifestyle.VIEW NOW